ARTION offices are located on Ethnikis Antistaseos street, in Sigma Block, a modern complex of buildings in the eastern side of the city, the fastest developing area of Thessaloniki. Just a few kilometers from the International Airport “Makedonia” is located next to some of the major “hubs” of innovation and development of Northern Greece, such as the Technopolis Thessaloniki (Thessaloniki ICT Business Park), the National Centre for Research and Technology Hellas – CERTH, CEDEFOP, the Science Center and Technology Museum – NOESIS, the International Hellenic University, the American Farm School, the Hellenic Agricultural Organization – Dimitra (formerly National Institute of Agricultural Research) and other units.
Access is possible either via the central Highways of the city, such as the National Road Thessaloniki – Nea Moudania, or via the City Ring Road. City Urban Transportation also service the area.
- Via the National Road Thessaloniki – Nea Moudania and City Rind Road:
- Using Urban Transportation:
– “Stratopedo 1” (heading from West to the Center and East)
– “Stratopedo” (heading from East to the Center and West)
– 02: A.S. IKEA – N.S. STATHMOS MESO EGNATIAS
– 02Α: A.S. IKEA – N.S. STATHMOS MESO AGROKTIMATOS
– 03: A.S. IKEA – N.S. STATHMOS
– 04E: KALAMARIA – K.T.E.L. CHALKIDIKIS – GERMANIKI SCHOLI
– 08: IKEA – MESO EGNATIAS
ARTION has developed the required working environment that ensures smooth and uninterrupted operation.
Among other points attention is kept on:
- health and safety in workplace
- fire safety
- properties safety and security, including cooperation with private security company
- premises and equipment maintenance
- periodic tests and inspections
- smooth and proper operation, including:
- cleaning services
- waste and recyclables management
- office automation
- space design and arrangements